Zirlux FC Offers Many Benefits:
- High strength: ≥1100 MPa flexural strength
- Conservative preparations: 0.5 mm minimum thickness
- Esthetics: Matches the shades of natural teeth
- Biocompatible: Medical-grade zirconia
An Esthetics alternative
Zirlux FC not only offers a fracture and chip resistant restorative alternative to metal, it provides the esthetics that patients demand
BruxZir® Solid Zirconia Crowns from Royal Crown Dental Lab are a new option for posterior restorations. With these virtually unbreakable all-ceramic crowns, you can provide your patients the strength to withstand severe parafunctional activity and avoid metal restorations. BruxZir is a full contour zirconia crown or bridge with no porcelain overlay.
- Ideal for bruxers& grinders who have destroyed other restorations.
- An esthetic alternative to posterior PFMs with metal occlusals and full-cast crowns.
- Made with biocompatible medical-grade zirconia.
- Monolithic material makes the restoration completely chip-proof.
- Fabricated using CAD/CAM technology for consistent fit.
Warm, lifelike opalescence without the graying of other ceramic restorations. CZR (Cerabien ZR) is a new porcelain for making all ceramic crowns in use with zirconia frameworks. Crowns/bridges made from CZR with zirconia can be used in the posterior as well as anterior due to its extremely high flexural strength. The combination of CZR and zirconia will give you enhanced esthetics and fit with maximum strength for an overall superior restoration.